DELHI STATE TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION
TAEKWONDO SPORT ASSOCIATION
TAEKWONDO FEDERATION OF INDIA
TFI Registration Number:- 1695/82-83
TFI Affilited to:
SOUTH ASIAN TAEKWONDO FEDERATION, 1994
INTERNATIONAL TAEKWONDO ACADEMY (KOREA)
THE WORLD TAEKWONDO HEADQUARTERS (KUKKIWON)
WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION, 1978
TFI Recognized by:
GOVERMENT OF INDIA, 1988
Above Information is copied from TFI Official website
to provide Girls Self Defense Training
at Delhi schools
DELHI STATE TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION
TAEKWONDO SPORT ASSOCIATION
On behalf of the students, staff & family members of the Taekwondo Delhi,welcome you to our site.
We take great pride in the accomplishments of our students and we hope that you will decide to expand your Martial Arts journey with us.
DSTA is not only a organization to impart Taekwondo Education among deserving students but also DSTA is here to achieve its goal to make National and International Champions for the pride of our 'Nation'. we are really glad to say that we are achieving as our keen desire.
We are thankful to our members that they are with us with all of their's heart.
DSTA is a perfect platform to achieve your best performance and we have proved it.
DSTA has unbeatable combination of '' Traditional Rules & Regulation'' with modern Taekwondo techniques.
We are glad to say that we are achieving our goal to serve our 'Nation' with our best.
DSTA is the other name of traditional way of respect towards Taekwondo Rules.
No organization can run with out prefect Discipline, Rules and Regulations. I am really thankful to our Members, our Official Team and our supporters that without them I cant think or walk even a step towards this great success.
every great success lead by the tough practice, prefect timing and discipline with passion.
Our all Instructors and affiliated members are NTI certified Instructors from TAI under the authority of TFI. (NTI = National Taekwondo Instructor) They know very well how to observe and train your children to make perfect way to National & International mega events for them.
I would like to bring to your notice that Taekwondo is being identified as emerging sports at the national & International level.
1. This sports activity has numerous opportunities for the student of Taekwondo a few of them are listed as under.
2. DSTA is an organization duly Affiliated with Taekwondo Federation of India (TFI).
3. The benefit of getting affiliation with (DSTA) are summarized as under:-
4. Taekwondo Delhi is the authorized by TFI (Lucnow), Taekwondo promoting association in Delhi. There are other martial arts looking similar Taekwondo in terms of dress but they are not affiliated to TFI / Kukkiwon (The World Taekwondo Head Quarters).
5. Some other Taekwondo association claim to provide Taekwondo coaches but they are not affiliated with Taekwondo Delhi and do not have TAI under the authority of TFI trained coached. They will coach the athlete in wrong stances and later on it becomes difficult for the athlete to rectify his mistakes, thus running his career.
6. As a General Secretary of Taekwondo Delhi / TTSA, it is my responsibility to put forth all the facts before you for information and record to help you.
7. Please feel free for any clarification/guidance/suggestion etc relating to Taekwondo.
Proposed Structure of working for Schools :-
Taekwondo camp every weekend
Classes can be held on weekend or no weekend at your school premises.
Regular 3 monthly Belt Tests:
According to our Taekwon-do association rules and regulation after 3 month, we have our regular grading, depending on the student belt grades. In our grading we tests the student's kihon basic practice, (fighting practice), Poomse (soul of Taekwon-do) these aspects are vital to Taekwon-do.
Summer and Winter Camps:
In The months of May And June when all school are closed, we conduct camps, as well as in the month of December & January. Here, all out school and Taekwon-do club student are participating.
We conduct these championships like Delhi, Inter-School , and National open under DSTA & TFI . In Delhi championship all DSTA students compete from different schools and clubs which are located in New Delhi itself.
for Championship tour out of Delhi we try our best to manage good trip for you and your family, we stay in well-maintain hotel, we eat healthy foods , we try our best to manage safest journey, we provide extra refreshments and one or half day picnic trip all is included in Championship package. Championship Package is highly chargeable because we provide extra facilities for you and your family.
Proposed Structure of working for Home Tuition and Private Classes :-
1. We take one month/quarterly advance payment depends upon the circumstances for your payment you get the receipt’s.
2. You know that the time is money if you cancel any prearranged class that is a loss for us we are not responsible and we charge on monthly basis (unless there is a long vacation).
3. Some time our team goes on tour out of Delhi/India in this situation our organization will provide you alternate instructor or provide pending classes without any extra charge so, you shouldn’t miss your class.
4. As you know that few taekwon-do equipment including do-bok (taekwon-do dress) is compulsory for everyone our organization will provide this all you have to pay for this.
5. Grading test be conduct according to Taekwon-do Federation of India (TFI) & Delhi State Taekwon-do Association (DSTA) and depend upon individual learning skill. Grading fee will be charged according to DSTA. After the grading test participant will receive belt and certificate of TAI under the authority of TFI if she/he qualifies. If they don’t qualify then they will get grace period.
6. I assure you on the behalf of our organization we will fulfill your necessities and you will be satisfied.
'TFI' LOGO DEFINITION AND ITS SIGNIFICANCE :
The Logo of the Taekwondo Federation of India, registered since 1982.
The “Logo” of the Taekwondo Federation of India (TFI) is round in shape; there are four colors in it, the black surrounding the circle, the saffron, the green and the white. The black represents“Seniority”, the saffron stands for “Courage”, the green for “Faith” and the white for “Purity”. The folded fingers show the “Unity”. The punches, in the centre of the circle show the shape of the Logo interlinking the “Yin & Yang”.The Motif-a crop placed surrounding the punch is showing the“VALUE”. A harvest of love emphasizing on that is, “We are one through Taekwondo”!
TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION OF NORTH DISTRICT (DELHI)
MOHD. ARIF KHAN has awarded as BEST NORTH-DELHI COACH APPRECIATION COACH AWARD.
(In pic) Left- Mohd. Arif Khan / Right- Master Peter Jagtiani